GWAS Glossy Vision: Meet Lady Melbourne!

Glossy Vision

As I'm currently either up in the air, being held up at customs, lugging my excess baggage through the arrival hall, or recuperating after a cramped night's non-sleep, it's likely that I won't get to my MacBook in time to bring you Short & Sweet, so instead I'm giving you the next installment of GWAS Glossy Vision.

During the Nuffnang Blog Awards, I took the opportunity to chat to Phoebe Montague of Lady Melbourne who secured herself the Best Fashion Blog award – her equally lovely friend Amelia used my nifty little Flip HD video camera to record the occasion (no, not on the payroll – I love my Flip!).

I'd like to preface the 5-minute clip by saying: a) I sound drunk but am not (just deliriously tired); and b) I am fully aware that I have been shot from a most unflattering angle given my, um, prominent nose. Thankfully, Phoebe is aesthetically captivating and a dream interviewee. I hope you enjoy the interview.



Yours truly,
Girl With a Satchel

6 comments:

Krista said...

Loving all the updates from Singapore Erica! Exciting & Inspiring!

Michael Aulia said...

I could only watch the video up to 45 seconds before giving up :( The internet in our hotel is so slow, don't you think?

I'll watch it again when we get back to Melbourne with our ADSL2+ internet, yay

See you today at the group lunch!

michelle said...

haha, i know people who'd KILL for a prominent nose
: )

Bonnie- amour amour said...

You look gorgeous and love the interview with Lady Melbourne!

Rochelle said...

Yes, you both looked gorgeous. Great interview - love Glossy Vision!

Top Bird @ Wee Birdy said...

Very cute interview, sounds like you had a grand old time in Singapore! xx