GWAS Notes: Oh, Christmas tree, oh, Christmas tree...

I feel like I've well and truly milked the glossy media cow this week, so in lieu of Playlist here's a visual Christmas treat care of my favourite local cafe, Spice of Life.

I want to buy every single one of the decorations they have on display, but then that would make for a rather bare looking tree – and I don't want to be like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Mrs. Claus with a latte is more my gig.

The Word for the Weekend: "I ask God from the wealth of his glory to give you power through his Spirit to be strong in your inner selves, and I pray that Christ will make his home in your hearts through faith." Part of Paul's letter to the Ephesians (3: 16-17). Encouraging, no?

Yours truly,
Girl With a Satchel

4 comments:

Jordan said...

I just want to say that I came across your blog today and was very, very encouraged by what I saw. I too am a follower of Christ so was greatly blessed by the strong message of faith displayed throughout your blog.
As a teenage girl, I also appreciate this site as it can be so difficult to know how to handle the ups and downs of living in today's media-saturated society.
I also admire your writing style and objective reviews, etc. as I am an aspiring writer.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you very much for all your work on this fantastic blog. You are doing a wondeful job and I am so glad I discovered your site!
God bless.

Iowa said...

very very pretty blog :)

Anonymous said...

Every year my family and I spend christmas at Tamborine. This year will be no different. I will try and find Spice of Life.
:)

Megan Aney said...

really encouraging word. :)